Altered Art

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

And the winner of my pink bracelet is....

Cinda-Turquoise CRO Thyme

  • turquoise cro
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Lisa said...

    Congrats Cinda!!

    5:57 AM  
    Blogger gma said...

    Lucky....The braclet is beautiful!!!

    7:36 AM  
    Blogger turquoise cro said...

    Woooooo Hoooooo! Thank YOU!!! so much, I was here just last night gazing at this bracelet one more time!!!and now it's mine!!! O! I think I will wear it for Easter!!!Happy Spring! xoCinda

    8:06 AM  
    Blogger Zorana said...

    Cinda is one lucky girl and just the right person to win! Congratulations!

    11:21 AM  
    Blogger Lila Rostenberg said...

    Congratulations to Cinda!
    And to you! You have just won my drawing for the butterfly queen and her home...2 collages!
    e-mail me please with your shipping address....!
    roste11@cox.net Thanks! (Lila)

    3:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home